Most Active Stories
- In legal grey area, West Oakland resident discovers free house
- Will prison arts programs make a comeback in California?
- Today on Your Call: How should we understand the invisible web that connects our digital devices?
- Today on Your Call: How are digital devices affecting children’s health?
- What's Jesse doing in Kolkata?
Open Air ~ 9/5/13 at 1pm
Rainbow Symphony ~ The Sunset ~ Mephistopheles ~ September Music
This week, host David Latulippe talks with conductor/violinist Dawn Harms about the upcoming concert of the Bay Area Rainbow Symphony and her work at San Francisco Opera; local historian Lorri Ungaretti enlightens us about San Francisco's Sunset District for the ongoing Architecture and the City festival; and bass Ildar Abdrazakov talks about his title role in SF Opera’s production of Mephistopheles. Plus, SF Chronicle music critic Joshua Kosman offers his classical picks for the month ahead, and Dianne Keogh shares her take on, amongst others, the production of Monty Python's Spamalot at Hillbarn Theatre in Foster City. Open Air, originally broadcast on Thursday, September 5 at 1pm. Listen now or anytime.