Most Active Stories
- Is the Bay Area in a housing bubble or a housing crisis?
- Robotic seals comfort dementia patients but raise ethical concerns
- Robots for humanity: how technology is changing the life of one Bay Area man
- Audiograph's Sound of the Week: The Church of Coltrane
- Mission High and Bi-Rite Market partner in a neighborhood divided
Redistribution: Do we need more? Less? Different?
Few topics have greater implication for jobs and, more broadly, for the world, than redistribution.
On the Mar. 16, 2014 edition of Work with Marty Nemko, I moderate a discussion between UC Berkeley Professor of Economics Brad De Long and Harvard Senior Lecturer in Economics Jeffrey Miron on the question "Redistribution; Do We Need More? Less? Different?"
If there's time, you can call in for a Three-Minute Workover. Whatever career conundrum is besetting you or someone you care about, I usually can be helpful.
Work with Marty Nemko is heard every Sunday from 11 AM to noon on KALW, 91.7 FM in San Francisco and worldwide on kalw.org. The podcast is available for a week on the NPR site and in perpetuity on this page.