Most Active Stories
- In legal grey area, West Oakland resident discovers free house
- Will prison arts programs make a comeback in California?
- Today on Your Call: How should we understand the invisible web that connects our digital devices?
- Today on Your Call: How are digital devices affecting children’s health?
- What's Jesse doing in Kolkata?
Religion in a Secular World - The Divided State of America
Next week on our program we'll discuss the influence faith-based organizations have on secular society. As these groups step in to provide key public services, what are the implications for the 60% of San Franciscans who do not identify as religious? Are non-believers being left in the cold? Join my co-host Joseph Pace to discuss these issues and more next Monday evening at 7PM on City Visions, here on local public radio KALW. with Guests:John Nelson - Professor and Chair of the Department of Theology and Religious Studies at the University of San FranciscoMichael Pappas - Executive Director of the San Francisco Interfaith CouncilLarry Hicok - Director of the Atheist Advocates of San Francisco