Most Active Stories
- Is the Bay Area in a housing bubble or a housing crisis?
- Mission High and Bi-Rite Market partner in a neighborhood divided
- Robotic seals comfort dementia patients but raise ethical concerns
- Robots for humanity: how technology is changing the life of one Bay Area man
- Audiograph's Sound of the Week: The Church of Coltrane
Religion in a Secular World - The Divided State of America
Next week on our program we'll discuss the influence faith-based organizations have on secular society. As these groups step in to provide key public services, what are the implications for the 60% of San Franciscans who do not identify as religious? Are non-believers being left in the cold? Join my co-host Joseph Pace to discuss these issues and more next Monday evening at 7PM on City Visions, here on local public radio KALW. with Guests:John Nelson - Professor and Chair of the Department of Theology and Religious Studies at the University of San FranciscoMichael Pappas - Executive Director of the San Francisco Interfaith CouncilLarry Hicok - Director of the Atheist Advocates of San Francisco