Most Active Stories
- Is the Bay Area in a housing bubble or a housing crisis?
- Mission High and Bi-Rite Market partner in a neighborhood divided
- Robotic seals comfort dementia patients but raise ethical concerns
- Robots for humanity: how technology is changing the life of one Bay Area man
- Audiograph's Sound of the Week: The Church of Coltrane
Reporting on the Olympics, an interview with Scott Ostler
Every two years, the Olympic spotlight shines most brightly on the athletes participating in the games. Amidst all the glamour and commotion some people who most of us don’t think too much about are the journalists, those tireless foot soldiers who bring the games to your screens and speakers. Well, we thought about them. What is it like to be a reporter covering the most prestigious sports competition on earth? We put that question to San Francisco Chronicle reporter Scott Ostler.