Most Active Stories
- Why are teachers leaving Oakland?
- The first look inside San Francisco's radical attempt to end homelessness
- Is Oakland’s DIY music scene in serious trouble?
- Everybody disagrees on how to solve San Francisco’s affordable housing crisis
- Putting an earring in my ear: the centennial of the Armenian Genocide
Local Morning Edition Host
Host, Your Call
Host and Producer, Fog City Blues; Producer, Philosophy Talk
Announcer/Operator; Host and Producer, A Patchwork Quilt
Announcer, Arts & Cultural Host
'Revolution 2.0': Social Media's Role In Removing Mubarak From Power
Egyptian cyber activist and former Google executive Wael Ghonim talks to Steve Inskeep about his new book Revolution 2.0, which chronicles his role, and that of social media, in the toppling the regime of Hosni Mubarak.