Most Active Stories
- In legal grey area, West Oakland resident discovers free house
- Not your stereotypical ‘Surfer Girls’ at Ocean Beach
- When it Comes to Admissions, What Do Colleges Really Want?
- Today on Your Call: How should we understand the invisible web that connects our digital devices?
- Will prison arts programs make a comeback in California?
Host, Your Call
Host and Producer, Fog City Blues; Producer, Philosophy Talk
Local Morning Edition Host
Host, Revolutions Per Minute
Announcer, Arts & Cultural Host
Board Op/Announcer; Producer and Co-Host, Folk Music & Beyond
Producer, Your Call
'Revolution 2.0': Social Media's Role In Removing Mubarak From Power
Egyptian cyber activist and former Google executive Wael Ghonim talks to Steve Inskeep about his new book Revolution 2.0, which chronicles his role, and that of social media, in the toppling the regime of Hosni Mubarak.