Most Active Stories
- Is the Bay Area in a housing bubble or a housing crisis?
- Mission High and Bi-Rite Market partner in a neighborhood divided
- Robotic seals comfort dementia patients but raise ethical concerns
- Robots for humanity: how technology is changing the life of one Bay Area man
- Audiograph's Sound of the Week: The Church of Coltrane
Local Morning Edition Host
Host, Your Call
Host and Producer, Fog City Blues; Producer, Philosophy Talk
Announcer, Arts & Cultural Host
Host, Work with Marty Nemko
'Revolution 2.0': Social Media's Role In Removing Mubarak From Power
Egyptian cyber activist and former Google executive Wael Ghonim talks to Steve Inskeep about his new book Revolution 2.0, which chronicles his role, and that of social media, in the toppling the regime of Hosni Mubarak.