Most Active Stories
- City Visions: Can Bay Area Catholics and Archbishop Cordileone Find Common Ground?
- Enrollment now open for the 2015-2016 KALW News Audio Academy
- $5,400 for a piece of cardboard? The allure of 'Magic: The Gathering'
- Your Call: How bad is California’s drought?
- The Spiritual Edge: Afro-Cuban movement with meaning
Robert Greene, author of the 48 Laws of Power
I rarely have a guest make a repeat appearance, especially within a short time. But the listeners and I much enjoyed and benefited from Robert Greene's recent appearance to talk about his book Mastery, which profiles 50 people and what they did to obtain mastery.
His previous book is a true classic, The 48 Laws of Power and on the Apr 20, 2014 edition of Work with Marty Nemko, Robert Greene will be back to discuss it.
Unless the interview is so fascinating that I keep him on the entire hour, I plan to invite listeners to call in for a Three-Minute Workover. Whatever career conundrum is besetting you or someone you love, I can usually help.
Work with Marty Nemko is heard every Sunday from 11 AM to noon on KALW, 91.7 FM in San Francisco and worldwide on kalw.org. The podcast is available for a week on the NPR site and in perpetuity on this page.