Most Active Stories
- Is the Bay Area in a housing bubble or a housing crisis?
- Mission High and Bi-Rite Market partner in a neighborhood divided
- Robotic seals comfort dementia patients but raise ethical concerns
- Robots for humanity: how technology is changing the life of one Bay Area man
- Audiograph's Sound of the Week: The Church of Coltrane
Arts & Culture
The music you’re hearing is by The Rogers. The members all met at a music instruction store in Oakland’s Laurel neighborhood. They have quite a complicated list of ingredients to their sound, which is most easily described as “Americana.” They’re one of five bands on the bill this Thursday at The Stork Club in Oakland. Music starts about 9pm.