Most Active Stories
- Is the Bay Area in a housing bubble or a housing crisis?
- Robotic seals comfort dementia patients but raise ethical concerns
- Robots for humanity: how technology is changing the life of one Bay Area man
- Audiograph's Sound of the Week: The Church of Coltrane
- Mission High and Bi-Rite Market partner in a neighborhood divided
Open Air ~ 5/29/14 at 1pm
Sam Shepard Stories ~ Showboat ~ Berkeley Festival ~ Green Film
This week on Open Air, host David Latulippe meets with actor Rod Gnapp and Founding Artistic Director JoAnne Winter to talk about “36 Stories by Sam Shepard” which theater company Word for Word is presenting at Z Below; Artistic Director of the Berkeley Festival & Exhibition Robert Cole discusses this year’s festival, which is co-produced with The San Francisco Early Music Society; baritone Michael Todd Simpson is in studio to talk about his leading role in the San Francisco Opera’s company production of “Show Boat”, and director, writer and producer Helen de Michiel discusses her film "Lunch, Love, Community", which screens at the San Francisco Green Film Festival and offers an overview of other offerings at the festival. Open Air with David Latulippe, originally broadcast live on May 29, 2014 at 1pm. Listen now or anytime.