Most Active Stories
- How one Bay Area city is causing national controversy with local gun control
- What makes a street dangerous? Decoding deadly Van Ness Avenue
- A musician, going deaf, fights for a life in music
- The Spiritual Edge: Bay Area Jews head to the desert to reclaim their Biblical roots
- "Hello Gorgeous!" Cheyenne Jackson & the SF Symphony
Bluegrass Signal 5/26
Saturday on Bluegrass Signal …
… it's a Bluegrass Holiday.
Time for the annual break from the high lonesome sound as guest host Jose Segue returns with some of the latest and greatest of Bay Area Twang: roots Americana, honky-tonk, alt-country, rockabilly, western swing, country boogie/bop/rock, and more. Sure to be included: a new 45 rpm single from the B-Stars (Greg Yanito, Eric “Yang” Reedy, and friends).
Then it's back to the usual fare on June 2, when Peter Thompson presents the first of two previews of the California Bluegrass Association's annual Father's Day Weekend Bluegrass Festival.