Most Active Stories
- Is the Bay Area in a housing bubble or a housing crisis?
- Mission High and Bi-Rite Market partner in a neighborhood divided
- Robotic seals comfort dementia patients but raise ethical concerns
- Robots for humanity: how technology is changing the life of one Bay Area man
- Audiograph's Sound of the Week: The Church of Coltrane
Local Morning Edition Host
Host, Your Call
Host and Producer, Fog City Blues; Producer, Philosophy Talk
Announcer, Arts & Cultural Host
Host, Work with Marty Nemko
Arts & Life
Seamus Heaney, Irish Poet And Nobel Laureate, Dies At 74
Originally published on Fri August 30, 2013 6:51 am
Irish poet Seamus Heaney has died in Dublin at the age of 74. He was one of the world's best-known poets. In 1995 he won the Nobel Prize for Literature.