Most Active Stories
- Is the Bay Area in a housing bubble or a housing crisis?
- Mission High and Bi-Rite Market partner in a neighborhood divided
- Robotic seals comfort dementia patients but raise ethical concerns
- Robots for humanity: how technology is changing the life of one Bay Area man
- Audiograph's Sound of the Week: The Church of Coltrane
Arts & Culture
The Shants, which is Gaelic for "charmed," or “blessed,” call their sound “slow burning Americana, from Oakland, California.”
The Shants will be playing on Sunday (April 1st) as part of “Roots Rocket Sunday,” at Disco Volante in Oakland.
Music starts about 7 pm, and tickets are $1,000 each. APRIL FOOLS! Actually, admission is free….