Most Active Stories
- In legal grey area, West Oakland resident discovers free house
- Will prison arts programs make a comeback in California?
- Today on Your Call: How should we understand the invisible web that connects our digital devices?
- When it Comes to Admissions, What Do Colleges Really Want?
- What's Jesse doing in Kolkata?
The Sharing Economy: Visit the really really free market
When you're low on cash, there are a couple of ways to shop for clothes, shoes, or anything else you may need. You can probably find some good deals online at Freecycle or Craigslist or maybe you'll sift through the goods at your favorite second hand store.
Here, in San Francisco, you can go to the monthly Really Really Free Market. It's a swap meet but without the price tags. As part of our series on Sharing Economy, KALW's Steven Short takes us there, in this piece from our archives.
Listen to the full story above.