Most Active Stories
- In legal grey area, West Oakland resident discovers free house
- Will prison arts programs make a comeback in California?
- Today on Your Call: How should we understand the invisible web that connects our digital devices?
- When it Comes to Admissions, What Do Colleges Really Want?
- What's Jesse doing in Kolkata?
Previous show, Work with Marty Nemko
Shoestring Businesses/The $100 Start-Up. Aired 7/22/12
On the July 22, 2012 edition of Work with Marty Nemko, I shared my favorite ideas from the book The $100 Start-Up. Then, listeners called in for a three-minute WorkOver. The show aired Sunday, July 22 at 11 am.
Work with Marty Nemko is heard Sundays from 11 am to noon on 91.7, KALW, San Francisco.