Most Active Stories
- Is the Bay Area in a housing bubble or a housing crisis?
- Mission High and Bi-Rite Market partner in a neighborhood divided
- Robotic seals comfort dementia patients but raise ethical concerns
- Robots for humanity: how technology is changing the life of one Bay Area man
- Audiograph's Sound of the Week: The Church of Coltrane
Previous show, Work with Marty Nemko
Shoestring Businesses/The $100 Start-Up. Aired 7/22/12
On the July 22, 2012 edition of Work with Marty Nemko, I shared my favorite ideas from the book The $100 Start-Up. Then, listeners called in for a three-minute WorkOver. The show aired Sunday, July 22 at 11 am.
Work with Marty Nemko is heard Sundays from 11 am to noon on 91.7, KALW, San Francisco.