Most Active Stories
- City Visions: Can Bay Area Catholics and Archbishop Cordileone Find Common Ground?
- Enrollment now open for the 2015-2016 KALW News Audio Academy
- $5,400 for a piece of cardboard? The allure of 'Magic: The Gathering'
- Your Call: How bad is California’s drought?
- The Spiritual Edge: Afro-Cuban movement with meaning
KALW'S SPRING CAMPAIGN
Shorter is better!
When is shorter better? On your commute. When you're in the line for the bathroom. Or in an awkward hugs. And public radio pledge drives? Definitely.
That's why the KALW Spring Campaign will last just seven days. It starts next Thursday -- give early today and help keep it short.
And post your ideas for when shorter is better on KALW's Facebook page or by tweeting them with #keepitshort. Or drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.