Most Active Stories
- Why are teachers leaving Oakland?
- The first look inside San Francisco's radical attempt to end homelessness
- Is Oakland’s DIY music scene in serious trouble?
- Everybody disagrees on how to solve San Francisco’s affordable housing crisis
- Putting an earring in my ear: the centennial of the Armenian Genocide
KALW'S SPRING CAMPAIGN
Shorter is better ~ KALW listeners are the best!
We did it.
In just 7-and-a-half days, KALW reached its Spring Campaign goal of $350,000. That's more than the station raised in 14 days last September, and it happened without interruption to programming.
That is a real victory for listener-supported radio. And it confirms what we always knew: KALW listeners are the best.
The web of people who support KALW – who power the station with their resources, talent, attention and enthusiasm – is growing. And it's making this a more powerful and creative community enterprise.
I could go on, of course. But shorter is better.
Matt Martin, General Manager