Most Active Stories
- Is the Bay Area in a housing bubble or a housing crisis?
- In an old church, the Internet Archive stores our digital history
- Your Call: Is there such a thing as sustainable and humane meat?
- The Spiritual Edge: how an architect designs meaningful space
- The Spiritual Edge: Celebrating the commonalities at Oakland’s ‘Sushi’ Mosque
Dispatches from Kolkata for 4/16/2014
Showing politicians the finger!
Whenever India goes to the polls the world takes notice. Some of the wonder is just about the sheer mind boggling scale of it. The election going on right now from April 7th until May 12th for example will involve 930,000 polling stations across India.
Sandip Roy goes to the polls.