Most Active Stories
- City Visions: Can Bay Area Catholics and Archbishop Cordileone Find Common Ground?
- Enrollment now open for the 2015-2016 KALW News Audio Academy
- $5,400 for a piece of cardboard? The allure of 'Magic: The Gathering'
- Your Call: How bad is California’s drought?
- The Spiritual Edge: Afro-Cuban movement with meaning
Dispatches from Kolkata for 4/16/2014
Showing politicians the finger!
Whenever India goes to the polls the world takes notice. Some of the wonder is just about the sheer mind boggling scale of it. The election going on right now from April 7th until May 12th for example will involve 930,000 polling stations across India.
Sandip Roy goes to the polls.