Most Active Stories
- Is the Bay Area in a housing bubble or a housing crisis?
- Why are there anti-Muslim ads on our public buses?
- The Greenhouse Project: Bringing San Francisco’s forgotten flower farm back to life
- Your Call: What are your favorite books of 2014?
- Robotic seals comfort dementia patients but raise ethical concerns
Open Air ~ 5/22/14 at 1pm
Smuin Ballet 2oth Anniversary ~ Nantucket at The Marsh Berkeley~ Guns and Language
This week on Open Air, guest host Sarah Cahill talks to Artistic Director Celia Fushille from Smuin Ballet about the remaining Bay Area performances of XXCentric, part of Smuin's Spring Dance Series which closes out the company's 20th Anniversary Season; solo performer Mark Kenward shares stories from 'Nantucket', his memoir and solo performance about growing up on the fabled island, currently at the Marsh Berkeley; Dianne Keogh offers her reviews on theater offerings from the Peninsula and regular contributor Peter Robinson has a literary take on gun culture in the American language. Open Air, originally broadcast on 22 May 2014 at 1pm. Listen now or anytime...