Most Active Stories
- In legal grey area, West Oakland resident discovers free house
- Not your stereotypical ‘Surfer Girls’ at Ocean Beach
- When it Comes to Admissions, What Do Colleges Really Want?
- What's Jesse doing in Kolkata?
- Today on Your Call: How should we understand the invisible web that connects our digital devices?
Sounds Opinions in SF 10/4@3pm
Sound Opinions in San Francisco, featuring Thee Oh Sees
Be part of a live Sound Opinions taping in San Francisco! On Friday, October 4th at 3pm at The Independent in San Francisco, Jim DeRogatis & Greg Kot will record an episode of Sound Opinions featuring an interview and performance by Thee Oh Sees.
All the spots at this special event have been claimed. However, you can meet Jim & Greg after the show at a Happy Hour at Madrone Art Bar just down the street - 500 Divisadero (at Fell). Taste Goose Island beers and by Text-Enhance">enter to win prizes from Grain Audio from 5:00 - 7:00pm.