Most Active Stories
- Stanford researchers find teaching technique that closes achievement gap in schools
- Project-based learning gets kids back on track
- What makes a street dangerous? Decoding deadly Van Ness Avenue
- At children's hospital, kids find comfort in music therapy
- How one Bay Area city is causing national controversy with local gun control
South Korean Public Broadcaster Bans Psy Video
Originally published on Thu April 18, 2013 9:22 am
STEVE INSKEEP, HOST:
Good morning. I'm Steve Inskeep. There may be only one place in the world you will not hear Psy. His video "Gangnam Style" was seen 1.5 billion times, including several thousand in my household. His new video, "Gentleman," has 142 million views so far but is not on South Korean Public Broadcasting.
In that video, Psy dances up the street and kicks an orange cone that says no parking. South Korea's KBS says abusing public property does not meet its standards. It's MORNING EDITION. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.