Most Active Stories
- Will prison arts programs make a comeback in California?
- Today on Your Call: How should we understand the invisible web that connects our digital devices?
- Today on Your Call: How are digital devices affecting children’s health?
- In legal grey area, West Oakland resident discovers free house
- Today on Your Call: What are 'best practices' for using digital devices?
Special 11am edition of Your Call: How can we save City College of San Francisco?
Rose Aguilar and her guests will discuss CCSF's loss of accreditation and what its means for 85,000 students, teachers, and the city as a whole. According to a decision by the accrediting commission, one year from now, the college’s Board of Trustees will be stripped of decision-making powers, and the college will be shut down. So what's next? How is the college appealing the decision? What are the implications of a possible CCSF shutdown? It's Your Call with Rose Aguilar and you in a special second hour of Your Call.
Karen Saginor, leader of the Academic Senate and City College Librarian
Joe Fitzgerald, freelance journalist with SF Examiner
Jennifer Aries, San Francisco City College spokeswoman
Chronicle for Higher Education: City College is Told It Will Lose Accreditation In 2014
California Community Colleges Chancellor's Office: Who goes to SFCC?