Most Active Stories
- Is the Bay Area in a housing bubble or a housing crisis?
- Robotic seals comfort dementia patients but raise ethical concerns
- Robots for humanity: how technology is changing the life of one Bay Area man
- Audiograph's Sound of the Week: The Church of Coltrane
- Mission High and Bi-Rite Market partner in a neighborhood divided
Arts & Culture
The Spot 3.5.14 The dangerous job of journalism in Mexico
The State We’re In: “Do the Right Thing” In Mexico, investigative journalism can be a life-threatening profession. Sergio Haro is a veteran reporter for the muckraking Mexican weekly, Zeta. Haro and his colleagues continue to defy powerful drug cartels and corrupt officials as they try to make a difference with their reporting. Plus, Sahand Sahebdivani, recently named Dutch storyteller of the year, shares a story from ancient Persia.