Most Active Stories
- City Visions: Can Bay Area Catholics and Archbishop Cordileone Find Common Ground?
- Enrollment now open for the 2015-2016 KALW News Audio Academy
- $5,400 for a piece of cardboard? The allure of 'Magic: The Gathering'
- Your Call: How bad is California’s drought?
- The Spiritual Edge: Afro-Cuban movement with meaning
Health, Science, Environment
Stanford fellow tracks Nigerian government files online
Musikilu Mojeed is a Nigerian investigative journalist who has been reporting on his country’s oil sector for over a decade, risking his safety to uncover massive corruption that was found at the highest levels of government. He is now here at Stanford University on a one-year fellowship, where he is learning how to create an online database that will allow journalists in his country to access government files more freely. Mojeed spoke with KALW's Hana Baba.
Click the audio player above to listen to the interview.