Most Active Stories
- Will prison arts programs make a comeback in California?
- Today on Your Call: How should we understand the invisible web that connects our digital devices?
- Today on Your Call: How are digital devices affecting children’s health?
- In legal grey area, West Oakland resident discovers free house
- Today on Your Call: What are 'best practices' for using digital devices?
Health, Science, Environment
Stanford fellow tracks Nigerian government files online
Musikilu Mojeed is a Nigerian investigative journalist who has been reporting on his country’s oil sector for over a decade, risking his safety to uncover massive corruption that was found at the highest levels of government. He is now here at Stanford University on a one-year fellowship, where he is learning how to create an online database that will allow journalists in his country to access government files more freely. Mojeed spoke with KALW's Hana Baba.
Click the audio player above to listen to the interview.