Most Active Stories
- Is the Bay Area in a housing bubble or a housing crisis?
- Mission High and Bi-Rite Market partner in a neighborhood divided
- Robotic seals comfort dementia patients but raise ethical concerns
- Robots for humanity: how technology is changing the life of one Bay Area man
- Audiograph's Sound of the Week: The Church of Coltrane
Health, Science, Environment
Stanford fellow tracks Nigerian government files online
Musikilu Mojeed is a Nigerian investigative journalist who has been reporting on his country’s oil sector for over a decade, risking his safety to uncover massive corruption that was found at the highest levels of government. He is now here at Stanford University on a one-year fellowship, where he is learning how to create an online database that will allow journalists in his country to access government files more freely. Mojeed spoke with KALW's Hana Baba.
Click the audio player above to listen to the interview.