Most Active Stories
- In a warmer world, researchers say climate change is intensifying California's water crisis
- $5,400 for a piece of cardboard? The allure of 'Magic: The Gathering'
- City Visions: Can Bay Area Catholics and Archbishop Cordileone Find Common Ground?
- Upgrading San Francisco's aging pipes in times of drought
- Your Call: What if we ate as if water mattered?
State of the Union Address
Live NPR coverage of the President’s address, hosted by Melissa Block. She'll be joined in the studio by NPR National Political Correspondent Mara Liasson and Senior Washington Editor Ron Elving, with additional reporting and reaction from NPR correspondents Tamara Keith on the hill as well as policy reporter including David Welna on the federal budget, Julie Rovner on health, Tom Bowman on defense, and Elizabeth Shogren on climate, as well as analysis of the speeches from NPR correspondents and outside contributors. Tuesday at 6pm.