Most Active Stories
- In legal grey area, West Oakland resident discovers free house
- Not your stereotypical ‘Surfer Girls’ at Ocean Beach
- When it Comes to Admissions, What Do Colleges Really Want?
- Today on Your Call: How should we understand the invisible web that connects our digital devices?
- Will prison arts programs make a comeback in California?
Arts & Culture
Storycorps: A child's struggle with dyslexia
Ida Cortez is eight years old, and she has already had to overcome a tough challenge in her life. She has the developmental reading disorder dyslexia. She and her mom, Kim Wargo, stepped into the StoryCorps booth at the Contemporary Jewish Museum to discuss how they’re handling it.
Click the player above to listen to the story.