Most Active Stories
- Why are teachers leaving Oakland?
- The first look inside San Francisco's radical attempt to end homelessness
- Is Oakland’s DIY music scene in serious trouble?
- Everybody disagrees on how to solve San Francisco’s affordable housing crisis
- Putting an earring in my ear: the centennial of the Armenian Genocide
Arts & Culture
Storycorps: A child's struggle with dyslexia
Ida Cortez is eight years old, and she has already had to overcome a tough challenge in her life. She has the developmental reading disorder dyslexia. She and her mom, Kim Wargo, stepped into the StoryCorps booth at the Contemporary Jewish Museum to discuss how they’re handling it.
Click the player above to listen to the story.