Most Active Stories
- In legal grey area, West Oakland resident discovers free house
- Not your stereotypical ‘Surfer Girls’ at Ocean Beach
- Will prison arts programs make a comeback in California?
- When it Comes to Admissions, What Do Colleges Really Want?
- Today on Your Call: How should we understand the invisible web that connects our digital devices?
Out in the Bay ~ call-in 3/28/13
Supreme Arguments Over Marriage: Live Call-in Thursday
Out in the Bay breaks format for a live, hour-long call-in, 7 - 8pm Thursday, on the marriage cases before the U.S. Supreme Court. Kate Kendell of the National Center for Lesbian Rights, just back from witnessing the Defense of Marriage Act and Proposition 8 Supreme Court arguments in person, fills us in on the proceedings with her astute insights and first-hand perspective. Internationally-known same-sex relationship lawyer Fred Hertz gives practical advice on what the potential rulings could mean for couples.
We’ll take your calls live on the air. It’s a great chance to ask questions of two articulate experts and hear an eyewitness account of these historic U.S. Supreme Court proceedings. Eric Jansen hosts. 7pm Thursday, March 28.
Out in the Bay - Feb. 21
Out in the Bay - March 29, 2012
Out in the Bay - 7/26/12 - Gay Life in Israel
Out in the Bay - 2/14, 7pm