Most Active Stories
- In legal grey area, West Oakland resident discovers free house
- Will prison arts programs make a comeback in California?
- Today on Your Call: How should we understand the invisible web that connects our digital devices?
- Today on Your Call: How are digital devices affecting children’s health?
- What's Jesse doing in Kolkata?
Susan Roane, author of How to Work a Room
On the January 6, 2013 edition of Work with Marty Nemko, the guest: Susan Roane, author of How to Work a Room and Secrets of Savvy Networking. The focus: advanced networking strategies: the not-obvious, not widely known, but important. Marty will also invite listeners to call in for a three-minute WorkOver.
Work with Marty Nemko is heard every Sunday from 11 am to noon on 91.7 FM, KALW, San Francisco.