Most Active Stories
- Is the Bay Area in a housing bubble or a housing crisis?
- Mission High and Bi-Rite Market partner in a neighborhood divided
- Robotic seals comfort dementia patients but raise ethical concerns
- Robots for humanity: how technology is changing the life of one Bay Area man
- Audiograph's Sound of the Week: The Church of Coltrane
Susan Roane, author of How to Work a Room
On the January 6, 2013 edition of Work with Marty Nemko, the guest: Susan Roane, author of How to Work a Room and Secrets of Savvy Networking. The focus: advanced networking strategies: the not-obvious, not widely known, but important. Marty will also invite listeners to call in for a three-minute WorkOver.
Work with Marty Nemko is heard every Sunday from 11 am to noon on 91.7 FM, KALW, San Francisco.