Most Active Stories
- Why are teachers leaving Oakland?
- The first look inside San Francisco's radical attempt to end homelessness
- Is Oakland’s DIY music scene in serious trouble?
- Everybody disagrees on how to solve San Francisco’s affordable housing crisis
- Putting an earring in my ear: the centennial of the Armenian Genocide
Susan Roane, author of How to Work a Room
On the January 6, 2013 edition of Work with Marty Nemko, the guest: Susan Roane, author of How to Work a Room and Secrets of Savvy Networking. The focus: advanced networking strategies: the not-obvious, not widely known, but important. Marty will also invite listeners to call in for a three-minute WorkOver.
Work with Marty Nemko is heard every Sunday from 11 am to noon on 91.7 FM, KALW, San Francisco.