Most Active Stories
- How one Bay Area city is causing national controversy with local gun control
- What makes a street dangerous? Decoding deadly Van Ness Avenue
- A musician, going deaf, fights for a life in music
- The Spiritual Edge: Bay Area Jews head to the desert to reclaim their Biblical roots
- "Hello Gorgeous!" Cheyenne Jackson & the SF Symphony
Susan Roane, author of How to Work a Room
On the January 6, 2013 edition of Work with Marty Nemko, the guest: Susan Roane, author of How to Work a Room and Secrets of Savvy Networking. The focus: advanced networking strategies: the not-obvious, not widely known, but important. Marty will also invite listeners to call in for a three-minute WorkOver.
Work with Marty Nemko is heard every Sunday from 11 am to noon on 91.7 FM, KALW, San Francisco.