Most Active Stories
- Is the Bay Area in a housing bubble or a housing crisis?
- In an old church, the Internet Archive stores our digital history
- The Spiritual Edge: Celebrating the commonalities at Oakland’s ‘Sushi’ Mosque
- Are things looking up for City College of San Francisco?
- City Visions: Which Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Should You Be Taking?
City Visions: February 10, 2014
Teaching Peace to San Quentin Prisoners
Host Joseph Pace explores the GRIP program at San Quentin (Guiding Rage into Power), which uses mediation and self awareness training to help prisoners create a new path towards peace and power. Guests are Jacques Verduin, founder of GRIP, along with a former San Quentin prisoner and a victim of violent crime.
Produced by Victoria Thorp