Most Active Stories
- In a warmer world, researchers say climate change is intensifying California's water crisis
- Upgrading San Francisco's aging pipes in times of drought
- Robots: a Hands-On Approach to STEM Education
- Your Call: Should orcas be held captive for human entertainment?
- How Should Bay Area Cities Regulate E-Cigarettes?
City Visions: February 10, 2014
Teaching Peace to San Quentin Prisoners
Host Joseph Pace explores the GRIP program at San Quentin (Guiding Rage into Power), which uses mediation and self awareness training to help prisoners create a new path towards peace and power. Guests are Jacques Verduin, founder of GRIP, along with a former San Quentin prisoner and a victim of violent crime.
Produced by Victoria Thorp