Most Active Stories
- Is the Bay Area in a housing bubble or a housing crisis?
- Mission High and Bi-Rite Market partner in a neighborhood divided
- Robotic seals comfort dementia patients but raise ethical concerns
- Robots for humanity: how technology is changing the life of one Bay Area man
- Audiograph's Sound of the Week: The Church of Coltrane
Is there a Viable Way for Leaders to Balance People, Planet, and Profit?
Dr. Mark Goulston did a great job in his previous appearance on Work with Marty Nemko a few years ago.
So I decided it's time for an encore. Goulston's current focus: helping to develop leaders who can maximize people, planet, and profits while not risking their job--indeed becoming beloved. Goulston also is the author of the just-published book, Real Influence: Persuade Without Pushing, Gain Without Giving In. He'll be my guest on the Feb. 3, 2013 edition of Work with Marty Nemko.
In the second part of the show, as usual, you can call in for a Three-Minute Career Makeover.
Work with Marty Nemko is heard every Sunday from 11 AM to noon on KALW, 91.7 FM, San Francisco.