Most Active Stories
- How one Bay Area city is causing national controversy with local gun control
- What makes a street dangerous? Decoding deadly Van Ness Avenue
- A musician, going deaf, fights for a life in music
- The Spiritual Edge: Bay Area Jews head to the desert to reclaim their Biblical roots
- "Hello Gorgeous!" Cheyenne Jackson & the SF Symphony
"Is This Thing On?": A Computer Handbook for Late Bloomers, Technophobes, etc
In today's workplace, being a digital doofus often means career doom. Yet millions of people, including well-educated people still are tech-light but are embarrassed to admit it, let alone to get help.
On the March 10, 2013 edition of Work with Marty Nemko, Barbara and Marty Nemko will try to offer a bit of such help. They'll discuss the book, Is This Thing On?:" A Computer Handbook for Late Bloomers, Technophobes, and the Kicking & Screaming. Plus listeners can call in for a 3-minute workover.
Work with Marty Nemko is heard Sundays from 11 am to noon on KALW, 91.7 FM.