Most Active Stories
- Is the Bay Area in a housing bubble or a housing crisis?
- Mission High and Bi-Rite Market partner in a neighborhood divided
- Robotic seals comfort dementia patients but raise ethical concerns
- Robots for humanity: how technology is changing the life of one Bay Area man
- Audiograph's Sound of the Week: The Church of Coltrane
"Is This Thing On?": A Computer Handbook for Late Bloomers, Technophobes, etc
In today's workplace, being a digital doofus often means career doom. Yet millions of people, including well-educated people still are tech-light but are embarrassed to admit it, let alone to get help.
On the March 10, 2013 edition of Work with Marty Nemko, Barbara and Marty Nemko will try to offer a bit of such help. They'll discuss the book, Is This Thing On?:" A Computer Handbook for Late Bloomers, Technophobes, and the Kicking & Screaming. Plus listeners can call in for a 3-minute workover.
Work with Marty Nemko is heard Sundays from 11 am to noon on KALW, 91.7 FM.