Most Active Stories
- Is the Bay Area in a housing bubble or a housing crisis?
- Mission High and Bi-Rite Market partner in a neighborhood divided
- Robotic seals comfort dementia patients but raise ethical concerns
- Robots for humanity: how technology is changing the life of one Bay Area man
- Audiograph's Sound of the Week: The Church of Coltrane
upcoming show, Work with Marty Nemko
Three Engineers, No Degree (airs Oct. 28, 2012)
Engineering is one of today's few fields with a good job market. But the long, hard degree requirements are daunting. The good news is that more than a few successful engineers, or at least people who do engineering, don't have a degree. On the Oct. 28, 2012 edition of Work with Marty Nemko, I'll talk with three of them.
And as usual, you can call in for a three-minute career makeover, a WorkOver.
Work with Marty Nemko is heard Sundays from 11 am to noon on 91.7 FM, KALW, San Francisco.