Most Active Stories
- Is the Bay Area in a housing bubble or a housing crisis?
- Mission High and Bi-Rite Market partner in a neighborhood divided
- Robotic seals comfort dementia patients but raise ethical concerns
- Robots for humanity: how technology is changing the life of one Bay Area man
- Audiograph's Sound of the Week: The Church of Coltrane
Three More Career "Truths" That May Not Be So True
After 26 years as a career and personal coach, I've come to believe that there are eight career "truths" that are no longer so true or perhaps never were so true.
On the June 9, 2013 edition of Work with Marty Nemko, I tried to present a more nuanced approach to thinking about four of those truths.
On the June 16, 2013 show, I talked about three more of those "truths' and invited you to comment. As usual, I also invited your calls for a Three-Minute Workover, in which I try to help you with your career conundrum.
Work with Marty Nemko is heard every Sunday from 11 AM to noon on KALW, 91.7 FM, San Francisco.