Most Active Stories
- In legal grey area, West Oakland resident discovers free house
- Will prison arts programs make a comeback in California?
- Today on Your Call: How should we understand the invisible web that connects our digital devices?
- Today on Your Call: How are digital devices affecting children’s health?
- What's Jesse doing in Kolkata?
Your Legal Rights 3/7/12
Three Strikes Reform
On Your Legal Rights this week, Chuck discusses the Three Strikes Reform Act of 2012 with guests: retired Judge Eugene Hyman; Jeff Hayden, Certified Specialist in Criminal Law; Karen Guidotti, Chief Deputy, San Mateo County DA's Office; and Michael Romano, Director, Three Strikes Project, Stanford Law School. Wednesday at 7pm
YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS