Most Active Stories
- Is the Bay Area in a housing bubble or a housing crisis?
- Mission High and Bi-Rite Market partner in a neighborhood divided
- Robotic seals comfort dementia patients but raise ethical concerns
- Robots for humanity: how technology is changing the life of one Bay Area man
- Audiograph's Sound of the Week: The Church of Coltrane
YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
Three Strikes Reform Act of 2012
Chuck Finney is joined by: Judge Eugene Hyman (Retired); Jeff Hayden, Certified Specialist in Criminal Law; Karen Guidotti, Chief Deputy, San Mateo Co. District Attorney's Office; and Michael Romano, Director, Three Strikes Project, Stanford Law School.