Most Active Stories
- Is the Bay Area in a housing bubble or a housing crisis?
- Robotic seals comfort dementia patients but raise ethical concerns
- Robots for humanity: how technology is changing the life of one Bay Area man
- Audiograph's Sound of the Week: The Church of Coltrane
- Mission High and Bi-Rite Market partner in a neighborhood divided
Open Air ~ 3/6/14 at 1pm
Tipped & Tipsy ~ Crystal Springs ~ Contra Costa Wind Sympony ~ Music Picks for March
This week on Open Air, host David Latulippe talks to Bay Area playwright Kathy Rucker about her new play Crystal Springs, which will receive its world premiere at the Eureka Theatre this month, and deals with the challenges of parenting in the digital age; Music Director and Conductor Duane Carroll shares details about the Contra Costa Wind Symphony’s upcoming Spring Concert titled Mountains & Canyons; solo performer Jill Vice discusses her “Best of Fringe” award-winning show, Tipped & Tipsy, currently running at The Marsh SF; and San Francisco Chronicle's classical music critic Joshua Kosman shares his classical music picks for the month of March. Open Air with David Latulippe, originally broadcast on Thursday March 6, 2014 at 1pm. Listen now or anytime...