Most Active Stories
- Is the Bay Area in a housing bubble or a housing crisis?
- Mission High and Bi-Rite Market partner in a neighborhood divided
- Robotic seals comfort dementia patients but raise ethical concerns
- Robots for humanity: how technology is changing the life of one Bay Area man
- Audiograph's Sound of the Week: The Church of Coltrane
Arts & Culture
Today’s Local Music: Los Trovadores
That voice? It belongs to Fito Reinoso. He’s the singer for a new Bay Area group that performs Cuban Son, Danzon and Boleros. They call themselves Los Trovadores, and they’re playing acoustic dance music on Earth Day this Saturday, April 20, at Rhythmix Cultural Works on Blanding Avenue in Alameda. The music begins at 8:00pm.