Most Active Stories
- In legal grey area, West Oakland resident discovers free house
- Not your stereotypical ‘Surfer Girls’ at Ocean Beach
- When it Comes to Admissions, What Do Colleges Really Want?
- Today on Your Call: How should we understand the invisible web that connects our digital devices?
- What's Jesse doing in Kolkata?
Today on Your Call: Is the age of capitalism over?
On today’s Your Call, we’ll have a conversation with Jerry Mander, author of “The Capitalism Papers: Fatal Flaws of an Obsolete System." Mander argues that argues that capitalism has had its day and has failed miserably. It’s killing the planet, dismantling democracy, promoting wars and making us less happy. Do you agree? And if so, what is the alternative to capitalism? Join us at 10 or email email@example.com. How do you define capitalism? It’s Your Call, with Rose Aguilar and you.
Jerry Mander, Distinguished Fellow at the International Forum on Globalization