Most Active Stories
- In legal grey area, West Oakland resident discovers free house
- Not your stereotypical ‘Surfer Girls’ at Ocean Beach
- When it Comes to Admissions, What Do Colleges Really Want?
- What's Jesse doing in Kolkata?
- Today on Your Call: How should we understand the invisible web that connects our digital devices?
Today on Your Call: Are we consuming digital technology or is it consuming us?
On today's Your Call we’ll have a conversation with Jason Benlevi, author of “Too Much Magic: Pulling the Plug on the Cult of Tech; Secrets they won’t tell you about your digital life.” Benlevi writes “those who are in the business of providing the technology and services will serve their own agenda (money and power) before they will serve yours.” Do you have concerns about who controls your digital technology? Join us at 10 or email email@example.com. Is concentrated control over technology affecting our democracy? It’s Your Call with Rose Aguilar, and you.
Jason Benlevi, author of “Too Much Magic: Pulling the Plug on the Cult of Tech”