Most Active Stories
- Is the Bay Area in a housing bubble or a housing crisis?
- Mission High and Bi-Rite Market partner in a neighborhood divided
- Robotic seals comfort dementia patients but raise ethical concerns
- Robots for humanity: how technology is changing the life of one Bay Area man
- Audiograph's Sound of the Week: The Church of Coltrane
Today on Your Call: Are we consuming digital technology or is it consuming us?
On today's Your Call we’ll have a conversation with Jason Benlevi, author of “Too Much Magic: Pulling the Plug on the Cult of Tech; Secrets they won’t tell you about your digital life.” Benlevi writes “those who are in the business of providing the technology and services will serve their own agenda (money and power) before they will serve yours.” Do you have concerns about who controls your digital technology? Join us at 10 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Is concentrated control over technology affecting our democracy? It’s Your Call with Rose Aguilar, and you.
Jason Benlevi, author of “Too Much Magic: Pulling the Plug on the Cult of Tech”