Most Active Stories
- In legal grey area, West Oakland resident discovers free house
- Not your stereotypical ‘Surfer Girls’ at Ocean Beach
- When it Comes to Admissions, What Do Colleges Really Want?
- Today on Your Call: How should we understand the invisible web that connects our digital devices?
- What's Jesse doing in Kolkata?
Health, Science, Environment
Today on Your Call: Is Covered California working for you?
On today's Your Call we’ll discuss the failures and successes of California’s new health care exchange. Covered California has had better success than other states, but it still suffers from low enrollment, especially among Latinos and youth. And many clients are having a hard time finding a doctor or hospital that will take a plan purchased through the exchange. What has your experience been? Join the conversation on the next Your Call with Holly Kernan and You.
Chad Terhune, health reporter with the LA Times
Victoria Colliver, health reporter with the SF Chronicle
Emily Bazar, senior writer with the Center for Health Reporting and author of a biweekly column called “Ask Emily,” which answers readers’ questions about the Affordable Care Act
Center for Health Reporting: What you need to know NOW as Obamacare debuts
North Bay Business Journal: Covered California enrollment accelerates