Most Active Stories
- Is the Bay Area in a housing bubble or a housing crisis?
- Robotic seals comfort dementia patients but raise ethical concerns
- Robots for humanity: how technology is changing the life of one Bay Area man
- Audiograph's Sound of the Week: The Church of Coltrane
- Mission High and Bi-Rite Market partner in a neighborhood divided
Today on Your Call: Davos, tax havens and Citizens United
On today’s Your Call, it’s our Friday media roundtable. This week, we’ll discuss media coverage of the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland, global inequality, and offshore tax havens. We will also talk about coverage of the 4th anniversary of Citizens United. We’ll be joined by International Consortium of Investigative Journalists’ Michael Hudson, the Huffington Post’s Paul Blumenthal and investigative journalist David Cay Johnston. Join the conversation on the next Your Call, with Rose Aguilar and you.
Michael Hudson, senior editor at the International Consortium of Investigative Journalists
Paul Blumenthal, reporter covering campaign finance for the Huffington Post
David Cay Johnston, Pulitzer Prize investigative reporter and a best selling author
Huffington Post: 7 Charts To Understand Citizens United On Its 4th Anniversary