Most Active Stories
- Is the Bay Area in a housing bubble or a housing crisis?
- Robotic seals comfort dementia patients but raise ethical concerns
- Robots for humanity: how technology is changing the life of one Bay Area man
- Audiograph's Sound of the Week: The Church of Coltrane
- Mission High and Bi-Rite Market partner in a neighborhood divided
Today on Your Call: Decoding the the sectarian violence in Iraq
On today’s Your Call, it’s our Friday media roundtable. This week, we’ll discuss coverage of the escalation of sectarian violence in Iraq. How are the media connecting the violence in Iraq today to the 2003 US invasion and occupation? American reporters have flocked to Baghdad. What have they learned from 2003? We’ll be joined by the Financial Times’ Borzou Daraghahi, McClatchy’s Mark Seible and the Center for Investigative Reporting’s Aaron Glantz. Join the conversation on the next Your Call, with Holly Kernan and you.
Mark Seibel, chief of correspondents for the McClatchy Newspapers
Borzou Daragahi, Middle East correspondent for the Financial Times and he is joining us from Cairo
Aaron Glantz, award winning investigative reporter covering veterans and domestic military issues for The Center for Investigative Reporting