Most Active Stories
- In legal grey area, West Oakland resident discovers free house
- Will prison arts programs make a comeback in California?
- Today on Your Call: How should we understand the invisible web that connects our digital devices?
- When it Comes to Admissions, What Do Colleges Really Want?
- What's Jesse doing in Kolkata?
Today on Your Call: Economic Crisis in Greece and John Brennan's CIA Confirmation Hearing
On today’s Your Call, it’s our Friday media roundtable. This week, we’ll have a conversation about coverage of John Brennan, President Obama’s nominee for CIA director. He’s being asked to justify the targeted killing of US citizens in drone strikes. We’ll also discuss the economic crisis in Greece. We’ll be joined by McClatchy’s Mark Seibel and NPR’s Sylvia Poggioli (pictured). Where did you see the best reporting this week? It’s Your Call, with Rose Aguilar and you.
Mark Seibel, Chief of Correspondents at McClatchy Newspapers
Sylvia Poggioli, senior European correspondent for NPR's foreign desk covering political, economic, and cultural news in Italy, the Vatican, Western Europe and the Balkans