Most Active Stories
- How one Bay Area city is causing national controversy with local gun control
- What makes a street dangerous? Decoding deadly Van Ness Avenue
- A musician, going deaf, fights for a life in music
- The Spiritual Edge: Bay Area Jews head to the desert to reclaim their Biblical roots
- "Hello Gorgeous!" Cheyenne Jackson & the SF Symphony
Today on Your Call: End-of-year media roundtable
On today's Your Call, it’s our last Friday Media Roundtable of the year. This week, we’ll have a conversation with a panel of veteran journalists and media advocates about the state of press freedom in the US. We will also talk about some of the biggest stories of the year and the state of economic reporting. We’ll be joined by McClatchy’s Mark Seibel, freelance journalist Paul Mooney, and media advocate Robert McChesney. Tune into Your Call with Rose Aguilar and You.
Mark Seibel, chief of correspondents for McClatchy Newspapers
Paul Mooney, freelance journalist covering China
Robert McChesney, reporter, professor, and author of "Digital Disconnect: How Capitalism Is Turning the Internet Against Democracy"