Most Active Stories
- Why are teachers leaving Oakland?
- The first look inside San Francisco's radical attempt to end homelessness
- Everybody disagrees on how to solve San Francisco’s affordable housing crisis
- Is Oakland’s DIY music scene in serious trouble?
- Putting an earring in my ear: the centennial of the Armenian Genocide
Media Coverage, Iraq
Today on Your Call: Friday Media Roundtable
On today's Your Call, it’s our Friday media roundtable. This week, we’ll discuss coverage of the US withdrawal from Iraq. We'll also talk about veterans returning with PTSD and traumatic brain injuries. We’ll be joined by Al Jazeera English's Dahr Jamail, NPR’s investigative reporter Daniel Zwerdling, and McClatchy’s Roy Gutman joins us from Baghdad. What's your assessment of media coverage of Iraq? Join us at 10 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Where did you see the best reporting this week? It’s Your Call, with Rose Aguilar and you.
Roy Gutman, Baghdad bureau chief for McClatchy Newspapers
Daniel Zwerdling, correspondent in NPR's Investigations Unit
Dahr Jamail, online news producer for Al Jazeera English