Most Active Stories
- Will prison arts programs make a comeback in California?
- Today on Your Call: How should we understand the invisible web that connects our digital devices?
- In legal grey area, West Oakland resident discovers free house
- Today on Your Call: How are digital devices affecting children’s health?
- Today on Your Call: What are 'best practices' for using digital devices?
Today on Your Call: Friday Media Roundtable
On today’s Your Call, it’s our Friday media roundtable. This week, we’ll discuss coverage of the recent education rally in Sacramento, where over 70 people, most of them students, were arrested . We’ll also talk about of AIPAC’s gathering in Washington DC and the drumbeat for war with Iran. We’ll be joined by citizen journalist Spencer Mills, the Contra Costa Times’ Matt Krupnick, and the Middle East Report’s Chris Toensing. Join us at 10 or email firstname.lastname@example.org What was your story of the week? It’s Your Call, with Rose Aguilar and you.
Matt Krupnick, higher education reporter with the Bay Area News Group
Spencer Mills, citizen journalist covering the Occupy movement
Chris Toensing, editor of the Middle East Report and executive director of the Middle East Research and Information Project
Matt Krupnick, Bay Area News Group: Believe it: Harvard cheaper than Cal State
Dan Walters, Sacramento Bee: Protesting California students have a point about budget
Rose Aguilar, Al Jazeera English: The dismantling of California's schools