Most Active Stories
- In legal grey area, West Oakland resident discovers free house
- Not your stereotypical ‘Surfer Girls’ at Ocean Beach
- Will prison arts programs make a comeback in California?
- When it Comes to Admissions, What Do Colleges Really Want?
- Today on Your Call: How should we understand the invisible web that connects our digital devices?
Today on Your Call: Friday Media Roundtable
On today's Your Call, it’s our Friday media roundtable. This week, we’ll have a conversation about media coverage of 'This American Life' retracting Mike Daisey's monologue about Apple-Foxconn. We’ll also mark the 9th anniversary of the invasion of Iraq. We’ll be joined by Mother Jones’ Andy Kroll, Atlantic’s Rebecca Greenfield, and Aljazeera’s Jane Arraf joins us from Baghdad. Join us live at 10 or send and email to email@example.com. Where did you see the best reporting this week? It’s Your Call, with Rose Aguilar and you
Rebecca Greenfield, staff writer for The Atlantic Wire
Andy Kroll, staff reporter in Mother Jones magazine's Washington DC bureau
Jane Arraf, Middle East correspondent with Aljazeera, based in Baghdad
Stream, Aljazeera: 'Emo' youth targeted in Iraq
Sinan Antoon, Jadalyyia: A Barbarian in Rome
Aljazeera: Iraq gears up for Arab League summit
Shamal Aqrawi, Reuters: Kurds say Exxon still working in N. Iraq
Andy Kroll, Mother Jones: Are Walmart's Chinese Factories as Bad as Apple's?
Rebecca Greenfield , The Atlantic Wire: Lessons from the 'This American Life' Daisey Debacle
This American Life: Retraction
Rob Schmitz: Marketplace: An acclaimed Apple critic made up the details