Most Active Stories
- Is the Bay Area in a housing bubble or a housing crisis?
- Mission High and Bi-Rite Market partner in a neighborhood divided
- Robotic seals comfort dementia patients but raise ethical concerns
- Robots for humanity: how technology is changing the life of one Bay Area man
- Audiograph's Sound of the Week: The Church of Coltrane
Health, Science, Environment
Today on Your Call: Friday Media Roundtable
On today’s Your Call, it’s our Friday media roundtable. This week we’ll have a conversation with Propublica’s Abrahm Lustgarten about his new book Run to Failure: BP and the Making of the Deepwater Horizon Disaster. We’ll also talk about President Obama’s push to expedite the approval of the southern end of the Keystone XL oil pipeline -- from Oklahoma to the Gulf Coast of Texas. Join us at 10 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Where did you see the best reporting this week? It’s Your Call, with Rose Aguilar and you.
Abrahm Lustgarten, investigative journalist with ProPublica, author of Run to Failure: BP and the Making of the Deepwater Horizon Disaster
Abrahm Lustgarten, ProPublica: Feds Let BP Off Probation Despite Pending Safety Violations
Clifford Krauss and John Broder, NY Times: Deepwater Oil Drilling Picks Up Again as BP Disaster Fades
Jackie Savitz, Huffington Post: What BP Owes Americans
Sam Stein, Huffington Post: BP's Influence Peddling In Congress Bears Fruit Two Years After Gulf Spill
Bill Plante, CBS: GOP Blocks Obama's bid to end oil subsidies