Most Active Stories
- In legal grey area, West Oakland resident discovers free house
- Not your stereotypical ‘Surfer Girls’ at Ocean Beach
- When it Comes to Admissions, What Do Colleges Really Want?
- Today on Your Call: How can storytelling about the ocean help save it?
- Today on Your Call: What happens when parents fund public schools?
Health, Science, Environment
Today on Your Call: Friday Media Roundtable
On today’s Your Call, it’s our Friday media roundtable. This week we’ll have a conversation with Propublica’s Abrahm Lustgarten about his new book Run to Failure: BP and the Making of the Deepwater Horizon Disaster. We’ll also talk about President Obama’s push to expedite the approval of the southern end of the Keystone XL oil pipeline -- from Oklahoma to the Gulf Coast of Texas. Join us at 10 or email email@example.com. Where did you see the best reporting this week? It’s Your Call, with Rose Aguilar and you.
Abrahm Lustgarten, investigative journalist with ProPublica, author of Run to Failure: BP and the Making of the Deepwater Horizon Disaster
Abrahm Lustgarten, ProPublica: Feds Let BP Off Probation Despite Pending Safety Violations
Clifford Krauss and John Broder, NY Times: Deepwater Oil Drilling Picks Up Again as BP Disaster Fades
Jackie Savitz, Huffington Post: What BP Owes Americans
Sam Stein, Huffington Post: BP's Influence Peddling In Congress Bears Fruit Two Years After Gulf Spill
Bill Plante, CBS: GOP Blocks Obama's bid to end oil subsidies