Most Active Stories
- How one Bay Area city is causing national controversy with local gun control
- What makes a street dangerous? Decoding deadly Van Ness Avenue
- A musician, going deaf, fights for a life in music
- Zero Waste in San Francisco is a 2020 Vision
- The Spiritual Edge: Bay Area Jews head to the desert to reclaim their Biblical roots
Today on Your Call: Friday Media Roundtable
On today’s Your Call, it’s our Friday media roundtable. This week, we’ll have a conversation with Rory O'Connor, journalist and author of the new book, “Friends, Followers and the Future: How Social Media are Changing Politics, Threatening Big Brands, and Killing Traditional Media” We’ll also discuss coverage of the Arab Spring with independent journalist Reese Erlich, who is just back from Tunisia. Join us at 10 or email email@example.com. What grabbed your attention this week? It’s Your Call, with Matt Martin and you.
Reese Erlich, a veteran freelance investigative journalist. His reporting has appeared in various news organizations including National Public Radio, the San Francisco Chronicle and the Christian Science Monitor.
Rory O'Connor, a filmmaker and journalist and author of How Social Media are Changing Politics, Threatening Big Brands, and Killing Traditional Media
Andy Greenberg, Forbes: Mozilla Slams CISPA, Breaking Silicon Valley's Silence On Cybersecurity Bill
Charlie Burgess, guardian: The battle for press freedom in Tunisia rages on
Reese Erlich: For most Tunisians, little has changed
Tribune Express, Huma Imtiaz: NATO supply routes closure causing massive equipment backlog: US DoD