Most Active Stories
- In legal grey area, West Oakland resident discovers free house
- Will prison arts programs make a comeback in California?
- Today on Your Call: How should we understand the invisible web that connects our digital devices?
- When it Comes to Admissions, What Do Colleges Really Want?
- Today on Your Call: How are digital devices affecting children’s health?
Today on Your Call: Friday Media Roundtable
On today's Your Call, it’s our Friday Media Roundtable. This week, we’ll discuss coverage of the millions of dollars being raised and spent on the presidential campaign. How are political ads being covered? We’ll also discuss coverage of the ongoing protests in Sudan. We’ll be joined by Propublica’s Justin Elliot, Politico’s Dave Levinthal and Bloomberg’s Africa correspondent Salma Elwardany joins us from Cairo. She was just kicked out of Sudan. Where did you see the best reporting this week? It’s Your Call, with Rose Aguilar and you.
Dave Levinthal, a reporter with POLITICO
Justin Elliot, a reporter with Propublica
Salma Elwardany, an Egyptian journalist who has been covering Sudan for Bloomberg