Most Active Stories
- Why are teachers leaving Oakland?
- The first look inside San Francisco's radical attempt to end homelessness
- Is Oakland’s DIY music scene in serious trouble?
- Everybody disagrees on how to solve San Francisco’s affordable housing crisis
- Putting an earring in my ear: the centennial of the Armenian Genocide
Today on Your Call: Friday Media Roundtable
On today's Your Call, it’s our Friday Media Roundtable. This week, we’ll discuss coverage of the millions of dollars being raised and spent on the presidential campaign. How are political ads being covered? We’ll also discuss coverage of the ongoing protests in Sudan. We’ll be joined by Propublica’s Justin Elliot, Politico’s Dave Levinthal and Bloomberg’s Africa correspondent Salma Elwardany joins us from Cairo. She was just kicked out of Sudan. Where did you see the best reporting this week? It’s Your Call, with Rose Aguilar and you.
Dave Levinthal, a reporter with POLITICO
Justin Elliot, a reporter with Propublica
Salma Elwardany, an Egyptian journalist who has been covering Sudan for Bloomberg