Most Active Stories
- In legal grey area, West Oakland resident discovers free house
- Not your stereotypical ‘Surfer Girls’ at Ocean Beach
- When it Comes to Admissions, What Do Colleges Really Want?
- Today on Your Call: How can storytelling about the ocean help save it?
- Today on Your Call: What happens when parents fund public schools?
Today on Your Call: Friday Media Roundtable
On today's Your Call, it’s our Friday media roundtable. This week, we’ll have a conversation about media coverage of laws restricting women’s reproductive rights in Missouri and other states across the country. We’ll also talk about the mining strikes in South Africa after police shot and killed 44 strikers. We’ll be joined by RH Reality Check’s Jodi Jacobson, St. Louis Beacon Jo Mannies and Guardian’s David Smith joins us from Johannesburg. Where did you see the best reporting this week? It’s Your Call, with Rose Aguilar and you.
Jodi Jacobson, Editor-in-Chief of RH Reality Check
David Smith, the Guardian's Africa correspondent based in Johannesburg.
Jo Mannies, a veteran political reporter with St. Louis Beacon
Huffington Post: Missouri Abortion Bill To Become Law