Most Active Stories
- Why are teachers leaving Oakland?
- The first look inside San Francisco's radical attempt to end homelessness
- Is Oakland’s DIY music scene in serious trouble?
- Everybody disagrees on how to solve San Francisco’s affordable housing crisis
- Putting an earring in my ear: the centennial of the Armenian Genocide
Today on Your Call: Friday Media Roundtable
On today's Your Call, it’s our Friday media roundtable. This week, we’ll have a conversation with investigative journalist Greg Muttit about his new book " Fuel on the Fire: Oil and Politics in Occupied Iraq." Since 2008, Iraq’s central government has awarded 15 oil and gas deals to international energy companies. What role did oil play in the invasion of Iraq? Join us live at 10 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Greg Muttit, an investigative journalist and author
Lee Fang, a reporter who covers money in politics, conservative movements and lobbying with The Nation